Outlook Calendar Reminders
Post deadlines & reminders in your Outlook calendar to keep you up-to-date. Click here to download the .CSV file that you will import into your Outlook client. Follow the instructions below to import the file.
*** IMPORT INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUTLOOK VERSIONS 2007 & 2010 ***
- Download & save [.csv] file to local desktop
- Open Outlook
- Open Calendar function within Outlook
- Click on 'File' tab (upper left corner)
- In left panel, click 'Options'
- New window will open; in left panel, click 'Advanced'
- Click on 'Export' button (lower right)
- Import/Export Wizard will open; select 'Import from another program or file' - click 'Next>'
- Select 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' - click 'Next>'
- Click 'Browse' & select file saved to local desktop
- Ensure 'Allow duplicates to be created' button is selected - click 'Next>'
- Ensure 'Calendar' icon is highlighted in folder tree - click 'Next>'
- Click 'Finish'
- Peruse calendar dates to ensure imported items are in your calendar